Mar 27, 2013

OOTD: Casual school day


This is the outfit i wore yesterday, tuesday March 26th. It was just a normal school day, so nothing special. I love this jacket, it's from H&M. It has a gorgeous plum color and the design of the jacket is also very nice. I paired it with one of my favorite statement necklaces, which is also from H&M and my Berschka t-shirt. It has a sheer front so i wore it with a plain white tanktop underneith and i wore some simple black jeans. For shoes i just wore my black All-Stars, they really gave the outfit a more laid back and casual look.


                                                                          Jacket: H&M
Necklace: H&M
T-shirt: Berschka
Shoes: All-Stars
Bracelet: MKM design
Watch: Fossil


(Images: all mine). 


• Bloglovin' • Tumblr • Twitter • Polyvore 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post,love your beautiful hair and I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I checked out your blog and i love it, so yes, i'll be definitely following you!

      X, Arwa

      Delete