Mar 29, 2013

STREET STYLE || ANKLE BOOTS


Ankle boots, they're my favorite kind of boots. You can find them in every sort of style, pattern and color. I personally love ankle boots, i find that they elongate my legs and it's also my favorite 'height' of boots. There are so many styles and colors. That means there's something for everyone. Are you going for a simple look? Than you may like a more simple boot without too many color(s), pattern or studs. But for those who crave a little more edge, they can go for ankle boots with studs, buckles or something black with a cool pattern, etc. I myself am still on the hunt for some gorgeous ankle boots, i've already seen some that i really like, but i'm not quite sure though. So once i get myself those perfect ankle boots i'll do a blogpost on them. What are your favorite kind of boots?


Images: 



• Bloglovin' • Tumblr • Twitter • Polyvore •

5 comments:

  1. Like your blog :) If you want to visit mine we can follow each other on bloglovin? Let me know I'll follow you back :) Have a great Friday.

    http://thegirlwithacateyesunglasses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'll check your blog out! :D

      Delete
  2. Thank you sooo much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, i love your blog already! aww, thank you! <3

      Delete