Apr 11, 2013

Spring & Summer 2013: METALLIC


METALLIC, It's a trend that i've been seeing more and more often. I have been seeing this trend in the clothing stores, on runways, fashion magazines, etc. The look that it gives your outfit is very sophisticated, futuristic and urban. I'm not the biggest fan of the metallic skirt, so i wouldn't wear it myself.. i do kind of like the metallic t-shirts, i could definitely see myself wearing a gold-metallic peplum shirt to a party or something!
I also like the metallic clutches, belts, hair accessories, etc. The metallic nails have also grown to be a big hit, i've been seeing them on tumblr and a lot of celebrities have been wearing them, like Rihanna and AnnaLynne McCord (actress, 90210).



Images:
1. belighter.wordpress.com 
2. shefinds.com 
3. blog.needsupply.com 
4. thinkrunway.com
5. thinkrunway.com


 Bloglovin' • Tumblr • Twitter • Polyvore 

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous post! LOVE metalic! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love it too, wear it right and you're good to go! :D

      Delete