Apr 18, 2013

spring/summer 2013: NEON


NEON These colors really make me crave the summer! The spring is here and the summer is also getting closer, which means.. more color! In the wintertime a lot of people - including me - tend to wear darker colors and in the summer brighter colors, which makes complete sense. I feel like the winter was here forever, but it's finally spring! Yay! 
When it's spring i'm not completely comfortable wearing a lot of bright colors. I guess it's because i've been wearing darker colors for a long period of time. But when it's almost summer, i certainly like to wear a more obvious color! I can't wait for the summer to arrive, wear neon colored nailpolishes, bags, bracelets, etc. I'm not really into wearing neon t-shirts, shorts or anything.. it's a little too much for me, but do i like it on others though! I do see myself wearing neon accessories, it's more subtle that way. 


I love the look this satchel bag gives. It has a classic & chic look, but yet it's casual.



You can really make a statement with a neon colored bag; for example by wearing it with a neutral/subtle outfit.



Images:
1. stylesaint.com
2. brandsexclusive.com.au
3. fashion-streetstyle.tumblr.com
4. lamodellamafia.com



 Bloglovin' • Tumblr • Twitter • Polyvore 

4 comments:

  1. very nice accessoires *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words! I'll definitely check it out, sure do! :)

      Delete