Apr 18, 2013

STREET STYLE || COBALT BLUE


COBALT BLUE 
You can easily make a statement by wearing this color in your outfit. I love this cobalt blue color, although navy blue is more my thing, and i think my wardrobe agrees with me, since i have more navy colored clothing than cobalt. This gorgeous color compliments everyone, especially brunettes. It has been in style for a while now, and i still see it a lot. My twin sister wore a dress in this beautiful color to our school exam gala, prom - or however you want to call it - (that was last year in the summer). 
I personally love wearing brighter colors in the summer, but as you can see in the picture below, the girl is wearing a warm coat, so it's also a perfect color for fall/winter. I'm definitely a fan of this color, are you?

I apologize for the lack of posts.. I haven't been blogging much due my busy schedule. On monday my internship started and i've been busy and incredibly tired. The days are long (8.30 AM till 5.00 PM), i'm working hard and really doing my best. This weekend i'm going to the Beautygloss Party hosted by Mascha in Amsterdam, so excited! So keep an eye open next week for a blogpost about the BG party!

Love the coat and clutch.

The clutch is used as a statement piece, as you can see.



Images:
1. styletao.com
2. styletao.com
3. nanciemwai.com
4. en.paperblog.com
5. lamodellamafia.com


 Bloglovin' • Tumblr • Twitter • Polyvore 



No comments:

Post a Comment