May 1, 2013

SUMMER PARADISE


SUMMER NIGHTS I literally can't wait for the summer to arrive. Seriously summer, where are you?! Those long and warm days... just thinking about it makes me incredibly happy. I know this is kind of off topic but.. i guess we could call this.... off topic thursday?! Haha! But then again, in the summer there's so much more you can wear! I like clothes/outfits better in summer, most of the time though.

Here in Holland the summers aren't that great, at least most ot the time they aren't. But let's keep our fingers crossed the weather won't be too bad this year! 

I love traveling abroad. Especially tropical and warm countries, just thinking about those countries makes crave summer. I mean.. the sun, the beach, food, etc. It's all great! I even love being in an airplane. My favorite place(s) that i've ever visited have to be... Dubai, Qatar & Egypt! 
Dubai and Qatar are simular but amazing, breath taking, sooo much fun and i think they have to be one of the hottest countries i've ever, ever been to! Egypt is also a lot of fun and great for those who love a place that is super warm, lives and literally never sleeps. 
Some places i have to visit one day are: Turks and Caicos Islands, Tulum (Mexico), Dominican Republic, etc. I could go on for days. Literally. 

Also the great memories in the summer; no school, no work or whatever, so that means..... a lot of spare time! Just hanging out with friends and overall having a great time. 

Swimming is definitely one of my favorite activities in the summer. It's refreshing and yet so much fun. I'll be linking some amazing songs beneith these pictures, that will definitely make you crave the summer - if you weren't already!




Fresh fruit is the best thing in summer. no, wait.. scratch that. It's always the perfect time for fresh fruit! 
(images: all from tumblr.com)

I love all different kinds of music, i can't specifically tell you what i like, its kind of all over the place. My music taste is very versatile; Mike Posner, Hoodie Allen, Matthew Koma, Drake, Kendrick Lamar, OneRepublic, The Neighbourhood, Coldplay, etc.
These songs will definitely make you crave the summer - if you didn't already! 'Sunlight' was my jam two or three years ago, but it's such a good and summer-y song! 'If I Lose Myself is a new song on OneRepublic's newest album 'Native'. 'No Faith In Brooklyn' reminds me of my great summer memories.

CLICK:
OneRepublic - If I Lose Myself
Bag Raiders - Sunlight 
Hoodie Allen - No Faith In Brooklyn 


 Bloglovin' • Tumblr • Twitter • Polyvore • 


No comments:

Post a Comment