Jun 29, 2013

TURQUOISE



One of my favorite colors since i was little has always been turquoise. I think it's so beautiful!
It isn't a real one though. I bought this neckalce for (i think) €3,- at Primark. I just had to have it, even though i'm a huge fan of real stones and such. I'm still on the hunt for the perfect silver ring with a big real turquoise gem. Everytime one comes by on my tumblr dashboard i just fall more in love with this beautiful color!

The necklace isn't made of crappy material what so ever. It feels sturdy and not 'light' (something a lot of jewellery have, that's why i usually don't like very cheap- and fake jewellery). 
It isn't perfectly made though, buuuut.. i mean, for €3,- i can't complain. Like at all. 


These are a perfect example of the types of ring i'm talking about. Aren't these bad boys just gorgeous?! 
In my opinion it's a ring that will match with anything you're wearing. Not only do i like turquoise rings, but also rings with other gems. I do have to say that the turquoise stone is definitely one of my favorites! This summer my family and I are going on a holiday to Africa, so i'm hoping I can find some rings with pretty gems there. 

So tell me, what is your favorite type of ring (or gem/stone?!)

Images:
1. mine
2. tumblr.com
       
 Bloglovin' • Tumblr • Twitter • Polyvore • 

No comments:

Post a Comment