Aug 18, 2013

CLINIQUE - ALL ABOUT EYES RICH


I love Clinique products! I feel that most of the time they really give me the best results. I actually don't use any other skin care products than face wash, toner, moisturizer. But sometimes my skin get's a bit dry around my eyes, especially in the winter. When i feel like i need a little bit of an extra boost, because i might look tired (dark circles) and if it's dry around my eyes, i like to use this Clinique Eye Cream. I find it's very thick and moisturizing.

If i apply it, i only do it at night- because it's kind of greasy. I like the consistency of this product it's kind of a combination of gel and cream, i don't really know how to explain it. The skin absorbs the cream good for a thick cream. I definitely recommend this product for those who are looking for a moisturizing eye cream!

Have you ever tried this product, if so what do u think? Let me know in the comments!

*Images: all mine

                                                     
                                                      • Bloglovin' • Tumblr • Twitter • Polyvore • 
-

Personal update: 
Apologies for the lack of blog posts.. I've been enjoying the sun, hanging out with my family and enjoying my holiday! 
My internet is very slow here.. It's crazy! But when i'm home again i will make it up and start posting blog posts regularly again! 


No comments:

Post a Comment