Sep 16, 2013

MISS DIOR EAU DE PARFUM



I have a lot of fragrances that i love, but the Miss Dior fragrance is definitely one of my favorites!
I'm seriously in love with this perfume, it smells amazing. It has a soft and warm smell, yet i also find it kind of flowery and sweet at the same time. 

I've purchased this fragrance a few times now. I think around three or four times. 
I just love the smell, it's perfect for day and night in my opinion! 


The smell stays on for so long, which is great! If i spray the fragrance on in the morning, i don't need to spritz it again through out the day. You'll still be able to smell it later that day. 


Notes:
Top Notes: Bergamot, Orange, Mandarin
Middle Notes: Jasmine, Rose 
Base Notes: Vetiver, Patchouli, Sandalwood

Packaging:
The packaging is so cute! I love how it's girly, delicate and simple.



Have you smelled Miss Dior eau de parfum? If so, what do you think? 

(Images: all mine)
                                                      Bloglovin' • Tumblr • Twitter • Polyvore 

No comments:

Post a Comment