Oct 1, 2013

STREET STYLE || BLACK & GOLD


This trend has been big for quite sometime now. Everywhere i look- magazines, tumblr, etc. I see people wearing all black or black combined with silver or gold. Combining it with gold has been huuuge. You might have seen models wearing it down the runways, in the stores and such. I personally am not a big fan of gold, but i've got to admit that i'm lovin' this trend! Especially mixed with the black. It kind of has this 'mysterious' look or something.. i don't really know, haha! I just love the look it gives. 



"Black is modest and arrogant at the same time. Black is lazy and easy - but mysterious. But above all black says this: "I don’t bother you - don’t bother me".  Yohji Yamamoto

                                                      • Bloglovin' • Tumblr • Twitter • Polyvore 
Images:
1. fashionrailways.com
2. chun-mui.com
3. sarastrand.no
4. drinkconversation.com

No comments:

Post a Comment