Nov 12, 2013

BLACK + LEATHER

(Images: all mine)

Hey gals!
I was in the mood for a more edgy/rocker outfit, so this is what i wore. I kept this outfit fun and kind of girly by keeping my hair down, adding a necklace and some bright pink lipstick! The lipstick very vibrant in person, so it's too bad that it isn't picking up on camera. Black and leather, they seem to be everywhere this season. Literally. Ofcourse, it has always been trendy and stuff, but take a look in clothing stores, magazines, pictures of runways- i'm telling you, everywhere! I'm loving it though ;-)
I think this is a perfect outfit for a day in the city- maybe for some shopping or lunch with friends.

Necklace: New Look
'Rude' T-shirt: Joanne's Store 
Leather Jacket: New Look
Jeans: Zara
Boots: Dr. Martens 
                 
 Bloglovin' • Tumblr • Twitter • Polyvore 


2 comments: