Nov 30, 2013

FALL/WINTER INSPIRATION || NR.1

These are some of my inspirations for the fall and winter for 2013. So, let's start off with the first one. I love her outfit, black on black, easy and simple. This is definitely one of my favourite street style outfits for the fall/winter!

Image: le-21eme.com
I think i'm in love. The quilted pattern, the size, the shape, the perfect cognac color.. you guys, perfection DOES exist! 

Image: (shopuniques.com)
Her outfit is edgy yet very feminine because of how she combined the leather and fur coat with the high waisted polka skirt. I love it!

Image: 2threads.com
Image: lamodellamafia.com
I'm loving their fur coats! 

My love for the fashion industry is way too big to explain. But let me tell you that next to being very interested in designers and the newest collections, i love looking things up about models, ever since i was very young actually! Looking up their street styles, finding out how they started modelling, what campagnes they're doing, etc. These three models are Anja Rubik, Sasha Pivovarova and Maryna Linchuk. 

I think i might start a street style series about some of my favorite models. What do you gals think? Let me know in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment