Nov 18, 2013

MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL || ORGANIX


Hey gals!

I've been using this hair mask for 3 weeks now and i'm loving it! It makes my hair feel so much softer, it feels moisturized and it looks like it also added some shine to my hair. It's a thick hair mask, so perfect for dry/damaged hair. Since i straighten/blow dry my hair on a daily basis- which is way too much for my own good, it's necessary for me to use a hair mask that really restores the moisture in my hair. I like to put a thick coat on my hair and leave it in for at least 20-30 minutes (because of my extremely dry and damaged hair). Sometimes i'll even put a cap, this way i feel it replenishes my hair. 

Not only does this product really work for me, it also smells amazing. I'm really bad at describing scents, so i'm not even trying, haha! 

I would definitely recommend this for anyone with dry/brittle/damaged hair. This will restore the moisture in your hair, add shine, make it feel softer, etc. I absolutely love this mask, it has become one of my favorites.
I bought this hair treatment/mask for €11,99 at a hair shop in Rotterdam, but i know that some online stores also sell it! 
                   
 Bloglovin' • Tumblr • Twitter • Polyvore 

No comments:

Post a Comment