Nov 11, 2013

SIMPLICITY | GREY & BLACK


Hey gals!

This is a very simple outfit that i wore the other day, nothing special. I wore a grey muscle tee and a grey blazer combined with black jeans and my black chelsea boots (you can also see them HERE, in my last ootd post!)

For jewellery i also kept it simple, nothing too fancy. I wore a silver with turqoise necklace, an evil eye bracelet and my everyday rings and watch.

Personal update: 
Sorry for the lack of posts! The last couple of weeks have been crazy. I've been sooo busy with schoolwork and my internship (which i've completed last week!) I can't believe it, those 20 weeks went by insanely fast! I'm hoping to be posting regularly again!

Muscle tee -H&M
Grey blazer - H&M
Necklace -Primark
Ring (my right hand) - Buddha to Buddha 'Chris' 
Ring (my left hand) - My mom bought this ring when we were in Qatar
             
 Bloglovin' • Tumblr • Twitter • Polyvore 

No comments:

Post a Comment