Dec 9, 2013

FREEMAN CHOCOLATE & STRAWBERRY MASK

Hey gals! It's been a while since i posted something, i've turned 18 in the meantime and it's already december.. (seriously though, how did this year fly by SO unbelievable fast?!)

Anyway, let's get on with this post! I LOVE this facial mask. I've used all sorts of masks, but this one is definitely (one of) my favorite facial masks. First of all, it makes my skin feel super smooth, minimizes pores AND it smells like  friggin' chocolate! I mean, what more could you ask for?! 

It goes on very easy and smooth. It's a thick mask, but you could always put on a lighter coat, if that's what you prefer. I usually let it dry until it's all dried up (about 15-20 min.) After that i rinse my face with warm water and apply a moisturizer. I've had this tube for such a long time now, i think it's about 1/2 years!
Price: €4,99

(Images: all mine) 

1 comment:

  1. This looks great, feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete