Jan 25, 2014

DAY & NIGHT CREAM × TEA TREE



(Images: all mine)

I bought this day and night cream about two weeks ago and i've been using it since. I've been loving the substance (some might hate it actually, because it's almost kind of watery). It's kind of in between a 'gel' and a moisturizer. 
It's very light and sinks easily into my skin, making if feel soft and moisturized.

There's literally one thing that i don't like about this cream and that's the overwhelming smell of the tea tree.. when i apply the cream, the smell is very strong. Even after applying it i still smell it for a short period of time. But thankfully, the scent of the cream fades away after 10 to 15 minutes.

I'm very pleased with this day and night cream. I've only been using it for two weeks now, but i have already noticed that if i have a spot, it will be gone in a day or two! I'm still a huge fan of the Zarqa skin care line (click here to see my review on some of their products) and the Clinique 3-steps products. But if you don't want to spend a whole lot on a day and night cream, i'd suggest you buy this one! 

Price: €1,69 (100 ml).


No comments:

Post a Comment