Feb 13, 2014

OFF TOPIC THURSDAY || JOHN GREEN BOOKS

(Images: all mine)

This post is a little different from what i usually post on FGW, but I thought it would be a fun change! I won't be doing the "Off Topic Thursdays" on a weekly basis, or any basis for that matter. I will do them if I want to post something that is simply 'off topic'.

Last Thursday I ordered these John Green books and got them delivered on Friday morning, I was very happy when I got them  and also that they were delivered in less than 24 hours made me very excited!
I obviously haven't read all of them already, but i did make a start in "Looking for Alaska", and i have to say: so far, so good! I'm really liking the book already. I honestly can't wait to read all of them, i've heard a lot of great things about these books!

Have you read any of these John Green books? If so, post your thoughts in the comments! I'd love to read them.


No comments:

Post a Comment