Mar 8, 2014

NEW IN × MONKI

(Images: all mine)

Around two to three weeks ago I bought this necklace and these fun socks at Monki. I love that store, they have the most diverse clothing and products I've seen in a very long time!  I mean, look at that necklace, it's not something I'd come across everyday in another store for instance. And I couldn't NOT buy these socks, I mean, come on! Look at these socks, they're so cool!

I can't wait to post an outfit of the day with this necklace, so keep an eye out! (get it?! EYE(S), like on the socks... no? Not funny? Ha..ha..*cricket sound*).

Necklace × €12,00
Socks × €3,00

Don't forget to follow my blog to stay updated, click here! Until next post, my lovely gals and guys!

2 comments:

  1. Wauw wat een toffe ketting! Ben erg benieuwd hoe je deze gaat/zou stylen! Ik ben zelf namelijk erg slecht in het dragen van kettingen haha. Sad but true.. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankje, gaaf is 'ie hé! Aghh haha ieder z'n ding toch :) Je kunt binnenkort een OOTD verwachten babe xxx

      Delete