May 18, 2014

BERLIN HAUL

(Images: all mine)

Last week I went on a school trip to Berlin and besides visiting a lot of museums and doing some sight seeing, my classmates and I went shopping! Obviously I had to buy some goodies while I was there.. I mean, c'mon can you blame me?!

I should also say that I didn't photograph all off the stuff that I bought, like for instance two plain black tank tops that I bought at Forever 21, because I thought that would be kind of boring and I also couldn't take a proper photo with the rest of the products. And a super hydrating blood-orange conditioner, but I forgot to take that one out of the shower for the picture.. but to make things alright, i'll write a review about it- so don't get mad, haha! The brand of the conditioner is "Balea". I purchased it at DM (it's a drugstore I think.). 

I didn't buy a lot, since I went with school and in the short period that we were there, we didn't get a lot of time to shop. I bought the following products at these shops:
× Yankee Candles - Some kind of candle store (I don't have a name, sorry!)
× Mac Blush in 'Peachtwist" - Mac Counter
× Necklace - Forever 21
× Got2b Heat Protectants - DM 
× Kiko nailpolishes - Kiko Store

Have you ever been to Berlin? If so, let me know what your favorite place was/is and where's the best place to shop?!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wauw die MAC blush is echt super mooi! En ga je iets schrijven over de kiko lakjes? Ben namelijk benieuwd naar swatches! :) X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, ik ben er erg blij mee! :D En yessss, er komt een artikel aan met swatches van de Kiko lakjes- no worries! :) x

      Delete